Tips and Tricks
- Check your cribs regularly before using it and do not use it if any parts are loose or missing.
- Keeping a new and sealed first aid pack in the director’s office ensures you always have a complete kit on hand in case of an emergency and makes sure you meet the requirements of the MFA (Quebec only).
- Did you install your door hinge guards? Definetely a must to prevent kids to get hurt or even lose a finger in a closing door.
- A 9-to-1 water to bleach solution is a great way to disinfect toys and play surfaces!
- It is important to disinfect your nap mats everyday to prevent mold growth.