Returns and Exchanges
- Merchandise ordered according to client specifications can, in no case, be cancelled. An authorization by Daycare Depot must be obtained prior to a merchandise exchange or return.
- If at merchandise reception, a product is damaged, with a manufacturing default or does not correspond to what was ordered, Daycare Depot undertakes to exchange or refund it on the condition that the product be returned within 15 days following the delivery date along with the bill of delivery and a copy of the invoice.
- All returns must be done within 30 days following the delivery date for an exchange or credit note. The product presenting no defects must be returned along with the bill of delivery and a copy of the invoice. Restocking fees of 20% of the refunded, returned or exchanged merchandise will automatically be applied.
- The client is responsible for the fees associated to the transportation of merchandise return and the delivery of the new merchandise in exchange. Other conditions may apply.
- For all enquiries related to an exchange or return outside the frame of this policy you must communicate with Daycare Depot Customer Service at 1.888.411.1430 or email us at [email protected]
- Daycare Depot always reserves the right to evaluate the validity for a merchandise return or exchange and reserves the discretion to allow or refuse a refund and/or merchandise replacement.